Terms and Conditions of Service
The terms and conditions are as follows:
- This is a quality nonlawyer self-help agreement solution. The 3StepParentingPlan Documentation software and service is not staffed by lawyers therefore it is not a substitute for the advice of a lawyer. Divorce Source, Inc. does not practice law and does not give out legal advice. The software and service allows you to represent yourself in doing your own agreement. If you need or desire legal representation, have a contested situation, or have complex legal issues that cannot be resolved on your own, we recommend that you hire a lawyer.
- If Divorce Source determines that you have violated the
terms of this agreement, your account will be cancelled and no
refund will be issued.
- Service disruptions may prevent the account owner from accessing
- Because of the possible unanticipated changes in governing statutes and case law relating to the application of the information contained on this page and within this service, the authors and creators and any and all persons or entities involved in any way in preparation of the website, application and service disclaim all responsibility for the legal effects or consequences of the interpretation of the information provided. Individuals intending to use divorcesource.com as an information resource should seek advice from family law professionals and experts. This website, application and service was not created and made available with the intention that it be used to procure aid in any legal matters in any jurisdiction.
- YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT PROVIDED BY THIS SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. DIVORCE SOURCE, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- DIVORCE SOURCE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE INFORMATION CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
- YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DIVORCE SOURCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF DIVORCE SOURCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE INFORMATIONAL CONTENT.
|Get Started Today >>>
is provided by
Divorce Source, Inc., the owner and operator of the Divorce Source Network, the largest and most visited online divorce resource since 1997.
Contact Us -
Visit our Facebook page and become a fan.
A Simple & Fast Process
90% less than most lawyers & 100% guaranteed.
Instant Delivery - Instant Updates
We want you to be satisfied with your Parenting Plan.
Read more >>>
||Divorce Source, Inc. has been nationally recognized in the media for over 10 years.
||Divorce Source, Inc. is celebrating 17 years of online business. 1996-2013
For Your Complete Online Divorce